F2X Server Edition – FileMaker to Xero integration
Streamline your business by combining the power of FileMaker™ Pro with the simplicity of Xero™, the beautiful accounting software.
F2X Server Edition is technically identical to F2X Pro 2.0. You can develop an integration using F2X Pro 2.0, then convert your scripting to “Perform Script On Server” or you can simply run scheduled scripts on the server*. It’s that easy.
Having a server-side plugin additionally means you can offer Xero integration from web and FileMaker Go clients.
Where the magic really starts is with the licensing!
When you buy a F2X Server Side license it licenses you for a single Xero account. You log on to our server’s web interface to enter that account. You can change it as required. You can add more Xero accounts by contacting us and we, just like FileMaker, will pro-rata the extra license(s) for the balance of your current billing period. You can deploy the license on various servers so long as they are only used to access your currently registered Xero accounts.
F2X Server Edition is the ideal solution for the following scenarios;
- In-house developers can deploy Xero integration for several entities under the same roof*
- Developers with a multi-tenanted “franchise” solution can deploy multiple Xero integrations on the same server*
- Developers can deploy a single license across multiple servers, simplifying the admin enormously
- In all cases, the license can be scaled up and down as required, eliminating the significant up-front cost of a conventional developer/worldwide/enterprise license and enabling the developer to match income to expenses.
So effectively, it is a developer/worldwide/enterprise/server license all in one!
What does it cost?F2X Server Edition is available with a single Xero account for US$300.00 per year. Additional Xero account licenses are available for USD150.00 per year (pro-rata’d for the initial part-year). This compares very favourably with F2X Pro when you take into account the added functionality as above and eliminating the need for a FileMaker Pro ‘robot’.
How do I get started?
- First do your development using F2X Pro 2.0 (the demo license lasts for 30 days and the sample file is good enough that you could use it as the basis of a simple integration)
- Order a license from us. We will send you an invoice, you pay via PayPal, we set up the license and email you all the details. This is a manual process at present so it may take 24 hours or so in total.